What Will Happen Next Wednesdays with Andrew Hoffman:
- We are in a world amuk, with bubbles inflating in late 1999 fashion as the news flow worsens by the minute. I mean, MCD stock surges on this morning’s abysmal sales report?
- Never have I seen so many dichotomies, and market manipulations, in so many areas of the global economy/markets.
- Greece a goner, no one cares
- Oil and copper supplies explode, no one cares
- Oil (and copper) now “PPT’d” just as Dow
- Economic data plunges, no one cares
- All-time low European yields, more than half of global government bonds below 1%, Eurobor now negative, 10 year bund nearly negative
- Aside from oil, copper, and few others, commodities plunging – lumber, iron ore, even rice
- Dollar near highs again, killing U.S. business
- All out bubble in China/Hong Kong/Japan, all Central bank caused
- Nasdaq 5,000, but record low CNBC ratings
- Gold at nearly lowest inflation adjusted price ever!
Sign up (on the right side) for the instant free Financial Survival Toolkit and free weekly newsletter.