Time for another Manipulation Monday with Andrew Hoffman. Listen to Andy discuss:
- Plunging oil prices
- Shale is 15% of U.S. junk bond market – $210 billion
- Energy bonds in freefall
- Merger mania will paralyze big oil
- Plunging currencies worldwide
- Liquidity vaccuum caused by global economic collapse
- Record valuations of insolvent government bonds
- Chinese gold, Indian silver, U.S./Canadian silver demand will exceed 2013’s record levels in 2014
- Swiss “no” was second to last chance for West to try to save itself. This weekend, Japan snap election is second.
- Abe likely to win, as Yen amid 40% plunge, Japan CPI at multi-year highs, and massive recession.
- Household survey NEGATIVE jobs, “Labor Market Index” declined today
- Further decline in labor participation
- All jobs still retail, amidst worst retail environment in decades.
- All other data bad – from trade deficit, to (negative) factory orders, contracting credit, etc.
- The world round, where essentially everyone is in recession!
Sign up (on the right side) for the instant free Financial Survival Toolkit and free weekly newsletter.