Andrew Hoffman was back for another Manipulation Monday get-together. List in as we discuss:
- Third Chinese “backdoor QE” announcement.
- Heightened chatter of increased BOJ stock purchases.
- European stocks plunging.
- EU manufacturing, industrial production, sentiment plummeting.
- U.S. retail sales.
- Last week’s market carnage.
- Vast majority of stocks in bear markets.
- Volatility surging.
- Dollar index not “strong”.
- Biggest one-day percentage drop in Treasury history.
- Commodities continue to crash.
- Fed desperate to maintain calm.
- Six Fed governors hinted at “QE and/or ZIRP to Infinity”.
- PM fundamentals never stronger.
- Much, much more.
Sign up (on the right side) for the instant free Financial Survival Toolkit and free weekly newsletter.