Join me for another exciting Monday with Andrew Hoffman… Listen in as we discuss:
- Slow growth for China;
- Record trade deficit for Japan;
- ECB governor hinting at QE;
- Ukraine falling apart;
- BOE maintaing ZIRP and QE;
- Indian elections happening this week tariffs history;
- Yellen speaking last week more monetary accommodation;
- Dimitry Specht’s book;
- How the Fed is actually tapering to prove that there is a recovery.
Sign up (on the right side) for the instant free Financial Survival Toolkit and free weekly newsletter.