From our regular Monday get together with Andrew Hoffman:
- Gold chart still violently bullish;
- Indian finance minister cutting gold restrictions;
- ECB bail-in coming soon;
- Italian capital controls-Incoming wires hit with 20% withholding;
- Bitcoin Mt. Gox collapsing;
- Japan GDP up a whopping .25;
- ECP GDP up a whopping .30;
- Australian unemployment at 10 year high;
- China prints more money in Jan than US and ECB combined.
Sign up (on the right side) for the instant free Financial Survival Toolkit and free weekly newsletter.